Monday, January 15, 2018

Second Saturday

 Two months ago, my friend and I decided to start taking confirmation shots on the second Saturday of each month.  This last Saturday was our third time taking pics and we also took some videos.  We're hoping to be able to better track general fitness, weight, training, etc.  I figured I might as well post these to the blog as well, as I've found it helpful to go back and look at prior blog posts for inspiration (inspiration such as "man, we used to suck so bad!  We don't suck nearly as bad anymore!").  So here we are for January 2018!

He looks so tiny!  He's actually 14.2 1/2!  Top is January, bottom is November.  He's leaned out since November (not surprising considering my riding program has changed pretty significantly).


WTF am I doing with my hands at the beginning of this trot video?  I'm not sure.  My left hand is and has always been a zombie, but it's really gone rogue.  Must quiet the hands!

8 comments:

  1. I really like this idea, and wow, yes he's really looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should start doing it! It's kinda fun to look month from month, especially if you work hard one month or start working in a different way. And thank you!

      Delete
  2. why is it so hard to remember getting updated conformation shots? i need to add this to my list too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard! That's why we've added the catchy "Second Saturday" to the name of the activity. I think we just like saying it ;)

      Delete
  3. I try to take mine once a month, every now and again I fail and have to scramble for a riding or jumping picture (also informative in other ways)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's you and Carly that inspired me to start doing this!

      Delete
  4. Looking good (both conformation and being ridden)!

    ReplyDelete