Thursday, November 16, 2017

Why not me, why not now?

Nothing makes me miss my pony more than being stuck out of town all week at a work conference, especially when we're making such awesome progress! (More on that when I have more than just an iPad to write with).  And nothing makes me go crazy about goals like a good motivational speaker.  Put the two together and you get some intense pony goals.

The speaker said something, and though it's a saying I've heard countless times, this time it struck a chord with me.  Why not me? Why not now?  

So, I'm going to put it out into the universe. I want to get my bronze medal. And I want to achieve that with my athletic, plucky, sometimes fancy, sometimes pokey little pony.




4 comments:

  1. Of course you can (and will) do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely agree with you. If you can dream it you can achieve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! :) Putting it in writing and out into the universe is a big step!

    ReplyDelete