Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 Goals


2018 Goals

  

Not a horse, but look at this cute pugger
 


I’m a little late on the 2018 posts (per my standard blog behavior), but I did want to share my 2018 goals

 

Horse goals

1)      Qualify for RMDS championships at training/first level and compete

2)      Get my first level scores towards the bronze medal

3)      Ride 4-5x a week

4)      Monthly confirmation shots on second Saturday of each month

5)      Lesson twice a month with local trainer

6)      Lesson once a month with one of two different ‘S’ judges that frequent the area

a.       Try to get these recorded

To sum it up, my goal is to ride more, learn more, and show. 
Old man puppy boy
 

Personal goals

1)      Gym 3-4x a week (2 classes a week)

2)      Learn more about the CFP (certified financial planner) program

3)      Continue to slowly grow EQ Accounting (my very small accounting services business that I offer to friends, family, and equine-related businesses)

To sum it up, continue to work towards good physical fitness and to grow professionally in a direction I enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Ride more, learn more, and show. I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! I have no doubt I'll accomplish the first and last goal, fingers crossed on the learning part ;)

      Delete
  2. I saw that dracula meme'd and loved it, sums me up well. You have some awesome goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I saved it originally because it reminded me so much of Shawn (my husband). :)

      Delete
  3. Gym 4 nights a week plus riding 4-5 times? That's crazy talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - yehhhh... it would be except that I can workout at lunch (gym is about 5 minutes from my work). It makes the goal a bit more doable. Also, I have crazy excess energy so sitting still isn't my forte ;)

      Delete