Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Blue Steel

Last week, I saw a post on a facebook forum asking for horse models for a photographer to use as  practice and to add to their portfolio.  Heedless of the dangers of the internet, I immediately volunteered Gavin and myself.

Four days later - a very soft-spoken, sweet photographer arrived at my barn to take portrait, confirmation, and action shots.  I have yet to receive the portrait shots (she says they take a bit more editing), but I did receive some action shots and one confirmation shot and I'm in love!

Please ignore the shoulder-hunching, helmet-mullet sporting rider (will I ever learn?... probably not) and focus on my brilliant cobby.  Looking at these pictures, I'm just so proud to say he's my pony. :)














9 comments:

  1. Wow, you're both looking GREAT! He's really pushing from behind and stretching over his back in most of those. And so SHINY! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) He got greased up reaaaaaal good for his photoshoot ;)

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos!!! That neck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll arch that neck all day if you're holding a bag of cookies just out of frame ;)

      Delete
  3. So pretty!! You both look excellent

    ReplyDelete