Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Love & Horses Blog Hop - Let me see your pets

I've been enjoying seeing everyone else's furry children, so I figured I'd join in on the Love & Horses Blog Hop.

As my blog name suggests - Gavin isn't an only child.  I also have a pug!

Meet Fudge.

He loves cuddles in the blanket

and walks in the park

He's handsome and stout

A great companion for lazy weekends.

An opportunist who never passes up a sunny spot in the morning.

And a wild adventurer


 Believe me when I say I could go on and on about how awesome he is.  He hasn't a mean bone in his body, though he does have a few mopey ones.  He's always game to play, to cuddle, to console.  I adore him.  :)


13 comments:

  1. Love your insta updates with Fudge, he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! My insta updates pretty much only include: Fudge, Gavin, and occasionally me and my friends obviously toasted.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! Never had one til Fudge, but he's made me a believer!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hehehe - thanks! I'm pretty sure he knows it, and workssss it!

      Delete
  4. Aww, Fudge is adorable! My sister-in-law has a pug and I find they have such funny little personalities.

    ReplyDelete