1. When was the Caisson Platoon Equine Assisted Programs started?
2. What are at least 3 benefits of equine assisted therapy?
- Increases self-confidence
- Improves mental and emotional outlook
- Provides a sense of well-being and accomplishment
3. Students complete _____ ______ twice each lesson which helps record the therapeutic effects.
I had a hard time finding this answer (which means I wound up reading through their entire website). I still couldn't find it, so I'm going with blood pressure (as they do mention that several times).
4. This picture shows an important facet of the program. What is it?
Bonus (answer not found on the website, must think about it)
Recently arena letters were purchased for the program. Why did fence letters work better than letters on cones?
Letters on the fences would be easier to see than on cones (where you'd have to drop your vision and possibly your head to see them).
I highly suggest everyone go over and check out this great cause! http://www.cpeap.org